Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Cupcakes!

Saturday morning and tons of cleaning to do.  I have Eric till around 1 or 2:00 so he will get to "help".  LOL!  Help mess up that is...  : o )

As I've mentioned Nikki is keeping a close eye on Eric at school.  She does surprise visits to his classroom.  On the Friday before Halloween I tagged along with her.  I guess the school was having some Halloween Parties.  We got there in time to see the kids decorating Halloween cupcakes.  Yummy.  With a little help from mom, Eric finally finished his:





Here you go mom!  Eat up!


Hey!  What do you want?  I'm only 5


MeMa will eat it...won't you Me Ma!

: o )

2 comments:

  1. Eric's cupcake looks oh so good!!! Now I'm craving one! *wink wink* :) You know me too well! So mum's the word on Facebook... it's a Christmas gift for our extended family!

    ReplyDelete